1. Use the free Arduino IDE to program the Arduino UNO controller https://www.arduino.cc/en/main/software
2. Connect the Arduino UNO controller to the PC (through USB isolation, or by disconnecting the computer from the network).
3. Select your controller in the section Tools -> Port
4. Select the type of programmable platform in the section Tools -> Board -> Arduino UNO
5. Download the library distributed by the company ELEMYO https://github.com/ELEMYO/Elemyo-library
6. Install the library via Arduino IDE: Sketch -> Include Library -> Add .ZIP Library…
7. Open the sample distributed with the library: File -> Examples -> Elemyo-library -> Terminal.
8. Download the example to the board Sketch -> Upload
9. After a successful download, you can visualize the signal from the sensor in the simplest way using the built-in Arduino IDE Plotter. Go to Tools -> Serial Plotter and set the speed 115200 baud. For a more detailed analysis of the signal, use visualization methods using Python or Matlab here